Friday, November 5, 2010

Final Words & Acknowledgement

Through this short 4-day attachment, I have gained much insight from my colleagues in ETD.I am also deeply humbled by the ETOs' generosity of their time as well as their generosity in sharing their knowledge. It made me realise that I have still much to learn in the area of educational technology. The next step for me is to transfer what I have learnt and observed back to my school.

The attachment programme was well -planned. The programme has been comprehensive and there was a good balance of briefings, hands-on activities and reflection slots. Another important take away from this attachment was the new network formed with ETD colleagues. It was reassuring to know that help is only an email or a call away should I need any advice in the course of my work.

I would like to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt gratitude to the following people who have made this TWA a wonderful experience for me :

Firstly, to Mr Lak Yau Hui, Senior Head, PDC, ETD, MOE HQ for planning a great programme for me. He was constantly ensuring that I was well taken care of and he would made time to dialogue with me on the segments which I have gone through . I am indeed very impressed by Mr Lak's high level of professionalism and dedication.

Secondly, to all the ETOs ,Seryne, Ghee Han, Jimmy,Audrea,Kent, Chuan Leong, Bradon,Marcia, Loo Kang and Yuh Huann for taking time off to walk me through the respective projects they are involved in.

Thirdly, to my ex-colleagues , Ser Wee and Miriam from TWA Unit, Academy of Singapore Teachers for arranging this attachment.

Last but not least, my Principal, Mr Clifford Chua for his strong support in my professional development.