Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 4 Reflection

The morning started with an onsite visit with Ghee Han to St Hilda's Primary School to prepare for the launch of the SEED rooms and SEED guide next week. The launch which will be officiated by DOS will be simultaneoulsy broadcasted to 3 schools which are involved in the launch. Ghee Han was there to ensure that the technical set-up was ok and ready to go on that day.

In the afternoon, I attended the Cyberwellness Ambassador Programme meeting with Yishun Junior College students. Facilitated by Marcia and Mary, the purpose of the meeting was to allow these YJC students ( aka Cyberwellness Ambassadors) to present their proposal in introducing cyberwellness to their college. I was impressed that these young people were dedicated in their cause to reach out to their peers. While the students were presenting, I got inspired and jotted down many ideas which I could bring back to enhance my school's cyberwellness programme. One thing for sure that I would do is to incorporate the concepts of students' voice and service learning to my school's programme.